Saturday, January 18, 2014

No GMO here

I was in a molecular biology Ph.D. program in Chicago back in the 90s. I finished courses, but the ethics class got me thinking enough that I started a new Ph.D Program and graduated with one in Education. I feel that there are just too many risks that were not addressed then and are proving to be a nightmare. It can't be doing the environment any good. Let's look at how many drugs are on the market that have lawsuits being advertised. The only reason we are not seeing that is the research is not made available the same way with GMO because of patents. I do not want to eat them, I do not want to grow them, I do not want my family exposed to them. We are accumulating this stuff and the research is beginning to show that it doesn't live up to it's claim and it is bad for animals in experiments. I don't want to be that experiment.

Monsanto-dirty-dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment